Friday, August 10, 2012

What I Wore: Friday meet Instagram Friday! 8/10/12


Hi Guys!!! I am so excited that it's Friday - TGIF!!!! I feel like this week has FLOWN by and I am amazed how much I was able to squeeze in this week.  With that being said, I have been inspired by bloggers I follow who post their Instagram photos on Friday and I thought I would post those in addition to what I wore today.

Here is the pattern of the dress I am wearing today.  I love the lavender mixed with the aqua, electric blue and navy.  The coloring makes even a busy pattern relaxing, a task that can be hard as busy doesn't correspond with relaxing effortlessly sometimes.  It is a hot one today so I chose this dress because it doesn't blow up easily in my fan (I have a turbo speed fan in my booth at CRAFTED I have to watch what I wear sitting close to it) and it is a modest sundress that is an easy wear in the summer heat.

Now Instagram Time:


Pictures from #promaballoona at Sew LA. Sew L.A. is a really amazing fabric shop and sewing classroom that is a wonderful place to pick up some sewing patterns or take some awesome classes. Want more info on all the cool stuff they do? Check out more details here.

Our Etsy Craft Party hosted by the CRAFTED Etsy Team at CRAFTED at the Port of Los Angeles is coming up soon!!! The team has been busy gearing up for the largest craft party in SoCal and we hope you can join us! Go here for RSVP and details.



While gearing up for Etsy Craft Night we reached out to the artist who created the displays at the OC County Fair to see if we could incorporate some of their items into our display after the fair closes.  Fingers crossed we can collaborate with them to utilize some of their amazing displays!



It is always a hoot to see our buddy Ben wail on the harmonica at Villains Tavern on Thursday nights when they have the LA Hootenanny. The music is awesome, I am obsessed with the decor, plus as a major bonus to us True Blood Fans - experiencing Todd Lowe (Terry Bellefleur) rock out is pretty surreal.

Hope you have a stunning weekend!!!

XOXO, KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...