Friday, June 8, 2012

What I Wore: Friday 6/8/12 Bridesmaid Gift

This is what I wore!

This dress is a vintage find from Jet Rag's main store. It was one of my friend Alisa's favorite that I left with on a shopping trip a long time ago. I don't know why I don't wear it more often... Usually purple isn't my favorite color, but playing up the pops of navy is really exciting. Anyway, the main wardrobe highlight I am focusing on however is the oval locket I am wearing. Alessandra gifted each of her bridesmaids with a unique necklace, different and special for each lady.  I tend to become obsessed with necklace gifts, thus I may be seen wearing it for a good bit of the foreseeable future!


Here are some shots where you can see how she picked us each one out just for us with our personalities in mind. It was a wonderful and thoughtful way to personalize her bridesmaid gift. Major Kudos to Alessandra fro such a great gift!!!





The jewelery was purchased from Mostert Dorthy Antiques in Houston, TX. The address is below if you are interested.

Loves it!

XOXO
KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...