Friday, May 18, 2012

What I Wore: Friday 5/18/12

Isn't this necklace a perfect addition for a NYC adventure?!? I  purchased it from  Unhinged at Unique LA!
I am in disbelief that I am on my way to New York City today. I can't believe it has been a year already since my last trip! I have been spending many sleepless nights preparing for Unique LA and Paul & Alessandra's wedding in Brooklyn next weekend. I still have a lot of work to be done but it will have to come along with me because I am off to the airport now.  Here is my traveling outfit that I am wearing today:

It is easy to wear, comfy and mostly I like to layer the heavy stuff like my jeans on my person so I don't have to keep it in my suitcase. 

Well, I hope y'all have a super weekend! I will be taking Instagram pictures of my adventures and everything should be business as usual on the blog. 
XOXO, KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...