Friday, May 4, 2012

What I Wore: Friday 5/04/12

Hi Y'all! KC here. Last night Kevin and I saw Avengers in 3-D and although we got home at a ridiculous time it was so majorly worth it. I strongly suggest going to go see it this weekend--it is the best super hero movie!!!



The outfit is a screen printed tunic, skinny jeans, a boyfriend cardigan, and the final touch--my favorite yellow shoes! It is not as fancy as I usually like to get but it is so darn comfy that I am okay with it being totally casual. The only thing that would make this outfit way better is if I had screen printed it myself. I totally want to use this top as inspiration now for a line of tunics... hmm.

Today I am off to the Sugar Plum Arts & Crafts Festival in Buena Park to check out all it has to offer. The festival continues on until 5/6/12 so I will post the highlights once I check it out in case you are looking for something to do this weekend.   

Best Wishes for an amazing Cinco De Mayo Weekend!!!
XOXO, KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...