Friday, November 25, 2011

What I Wore- Friday 11/25/11 Borderline Shlumpadinka


The outfit I wore today is something slightly warm but mostly comfy. There has been a lot of eating foods that have been cut out of my diet recently so I feel kinda gross and really just put on items that seemed comfortable and easy to wear. You would think I would be more glamorous for the Holidays- but alas, pretty uneventful glamor wise:

The dress is a Jet Rag $1 find :) the jacket is from a thrift store in Williamsburg Brooklyn which I got before moving, and the hat is one of my employee Urban purchases in NYC too.

Why didn't I think of this before???
 If you are packing elastic belts to accessorize your outfits you can fold your clothes into a tight bundle and wrap them in the belt to wrap them nicely for your suitcase.  I can't believe I only just thought of this today. This is going to revolutionize my travel packing from here on :)


Don't forget we are running a Black Friday Sale! On top of free shipping in Our Etsy Shop- get a free gift with purchase for both Black Friday and Small Business Saturday.
*valid on Black Friday (11/25) and Small Business Saturday (11/26).
Black Friday Code: BFfreeGIFT
Small Business Saturday Code: SBfreeGIFT
Hope you have  a super weekend!
XOXO, KC


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...