Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What?!? 10% off too good to be true


Well it isn't! I just found out that there is an extra silver lining to tomorrow nights event @ west elm: They are offering a special 10% off your entire purchase for the evening!!!


Check out the list on west elm's blog for a full list of the local sellers here. At our location it is Kiddo & Pye, Andie's Specialties Sweets, iluxo, and bertie's closet.) Also, the coordinating charity is the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center.

 (image from Etsy)
Wanna get a sneak peek of the project? Etsy did their How-Tuesday: Paper Ornaments post all about the project we'll be making tomorrow evening. Check it out here.
Things have been crazy getting ready for the Handmade Holiday Workshop & Mini-Market tomorrow and UNIQUE LA this weekend.  If I keep at this pace I think we'll be at a perfect point to fully convey everything we in-visioned and set out to complete :) 
With that said, I am still on East Coast time I am afraid I must retire for the evening...
XOXO, KC


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...