Monday, September 12, 2011

Tutorial Tomorrow- possibly late... Jury Duty

Coming Up Tomorrow: The next tutorial is for these fun Magnetic Mini Note Pads
These little pads put to good use small scraps and odd bits of paper.
 
I had a super productive day today! I got out all my Etsy orders in the mail and worked on the outlines of a tutorial tomorrow. I am scheduled for jury duty for the next two weeks (possibly more?) and thankfully I didn't have to go today. Downside, I am not so lucky for tomorrow :/ shucks! So tomorrow morning I have to get up super early to go to court in Inglewood and see what I'll have to do for my civic duty.  I am not sure how long I will be tied up, but as soon as I am free I'll post-

Wish me luck!

XOXO,
KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...