Friday, September 9, 2011

Check out Renegade Craft Fair this Weekend

Wanna hear something awesome to do this Weekend??? If you are in the Chicago area you're in luck! The Renegade Craft Fair is returning to Division st. btwn. Wood and Hermitage.  

Some of my favorite people and vendors are there- make sure to check them out while you are there! Share the love and say hello, sadly we will not get to check it out :(
Want some cute illustrations to inspire you:) Michelle and I shared a booth in Austin where we picked up several of her cute pairings.  The Owls above are some of my favorites! Check her out @ My Zoetrope booth #184.

Speaking of awesome Owls- Our Buddies at The Frantic Meerkat & The Mincing Mockingbird will also be vending and as you can tell we totally love them too :)

Shout out to Ryan of Magic Industrie and Kelso Doesn't Dance, and Monsterocity- my SoCal Buddies!!! 

One of Kevin's favorite illustration artists Kevin Tong
I still remember the first small fair I saw The Small Object in Savannah, but I would love to see all the new items and displays Sarah is up to all this time later- it has been years! Also, two artist I would love to be able to see in person: Kate Funk, whose adorable AC cards I stumbled upon on Etsy and Tru.che who's awesome blog post telling off Urban Outfitter's will be stored in my YES! List forever!!!

I would love to hear how it goes and what everyone's fun finds are :)

XOXO,
KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...