Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wedding Wednesday- Cake Toppers

Last night I had a great catch-up with Alessandra about her wedding and I brought up wedding cake toppers.  I know that this detail is something that can wait until more details are firmed up, but bringing it up made me super excited to look at the varieties on Etsy.

I love the traditional bride and groom toppers, especially the fun vintage ones.  Now you can  even get some custom ones made to look just like the both of you! What a special touch- maybe even the icing on the cake! Hehehe I love being cheesy when love is involved :)


The cake toppers can add a punch of fun to tie in a unique theme and here are some that will be the unique touch you desire:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...